NEWS & EVENTS
Our offices are Open regular hours Monday, October 10th & all scheduled pickups will be completed. Thank you!
Shop online anytime! Click "Shop Now" button on our Facebook page: BBBS(sp)Foundation
New designer, vintage & 1-of-a-kind items added weekly.
All Clothing $1 ea pc at the Big B Store Every Day (unless otherwised marked)
The Foundation Named An Employer of the Year for the 8th Consecutive Year
For the most up-to-date info
Follow Us on Twitter: @BBBSFoundation
Like Us on Facebook: BBBS Foundation
If you're interested in becoming a Big or a Little, just visit Boston Bigs for more information!
Mentoring programs include:
- Big Sister Association of Greater Boston
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Massachusetts Bay
- BBBS of Greater Attleboro
- BBBS of Greater Lowell
- BBBS Middlesex
- BBBS of New Bedford
- Old Colony Y BBBS
- BBBS of New Hampshire
We do not accept large furniture any longer ...
Bob Karas 781-367-9713 will pickup furniture in Braintree, Brockton, Easton, Hanson, Holbrook, Randolph, Rockland, Quincy, Whitman
Did you know?
- Last year, we raised enough funds to match 348 "littles" with "bigs." Kids with mentors stay in school. Our community saves $12,500 per year for every child who stays in school.
- Over the course of the year, we have had ~95 clubhouse members from MA Clubhouse Coalition on our payroll. For every gainfully employed clubhouse member, the community saves $21,000.
- We also offer "second chance" employment after rehab or prison.
- Every fall, we donate coats and backpacks to school-aged children in underserved communities.
In short, for every dollar we spend, we return $1.34 to the community.
And we couldn't do it without you - Thank you!
**Please note: we do not pick up yard sale "leftovers"**
Boston Marathon Appreciation Dinner 5/26/16
Staff had a great time at BBBS of Mass Bay's Big of the Year Celebration 5/5/16
Honored to be invited to participate at the Boston Marathon for the 11th year!
Marathon "Steves": Steve Burton, Sports Anchor & Reporter for WBZ & Foundation Executive Director Steve Beck